Holidays made me too lazy to write a long post, so let me do a quick list:
- Yarn: Mirella by Włóczki Warmii. 100% virgin merino, hand painted. I cannot describe how gorgeous, soft and overall wonderful this yarn is! I'd say I prefer it over the Malabrigo Sock!
- Colourway: Curry. Mirella is made in small dye lots, there's no telling if there will ever be a "curry" batch again.
- Needles: 3,5mm - all the way.
- Pattern: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu. Very well written!
- Size made: M
- Changes to pattern: I did 10 repeats for sleeves (less than in pattern), because I was afraid to run out of yarn...
- ...which did not happen and I squeezed in 32 extra rows.
- I used 274grams in total.
- Additional rows were added by continuing increases in the same fashion as in charts B-E.
- It took me 37 days to complete :)
As always - thanks to my husband, who accompanied me into the garden, despite the dreadful weather. Easter was quite beautiful, but so cold, and unpredictable this year!
Now I can wait for warmer days, to show my best-looking-cardi-so-far to the world!
And while I wait I have 1500 metres to wind...
It is scratchy and smells of oil, but it will turn into an amazing... something. I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely going for narrow stripes!
Happy Easter to y'all!
And have a nice afternoon!