Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Annual First Bee Day!

This week started with some bizarre weather. We had a hailstorm on Monday, dreadful snowfall on Tuesday with subsequent horrible traffic jam, two tiny blizzards on Wednesday... That's pretty typical for March, at least in my region. Well maybe except the hailstorm with thunderbolts.

But today... just take a look:


It's the First Bee Day! Every year I look out for the first bee that shows up in my garden. Sometimes it's around 20th March, sometimes even in February. They are never wrong when it comes to predicting spring. Yes, there might be a slight snowfall or colder days, but winter is definitely going away!


I love how they get all covered in pollen. Literally busy as a bee!


When it comes to knitting: I lost my hat for a day (found it on Tuesday) and started working on a lighter beret. It will have a Vault Hunter emblem on it since I enjoy Borderlands 2 co-op with my husband a lot.

I hope you all have a nice, sunny afternoon!
Gosia.

No comments:

Post a Comment