Saturday, May 30, 2015

Waterworks Tour!

Yesterday I went on a tiny sight-seeing with my Mom. Our Waterworks Department organised an open-house event just few blocks from our house. They gave a lecture (we got there too late), invited a barman to make drinks form water they provided and made some of their historic buildings available for visitors.






We went into an underground old water reservoir. it's not used anymore and was turned into a small museum. It is damp and a little bit creepy inside...

See? Creepy!

The most beautiful building is probably the water tower, which turned 140 last year! Construction was finished in 1874. Sadly, currently it is in a bad condition. 


Unfortunately I did not bring Hasiok along with me! He would have enjoined it a lot. I certainly did!



Have a nice afternoon! 

Gosia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment