Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bead Crochet Ropes

It's such a sleepy morning... I found one of my bracelets while trying to organize my working space for today's upcoming struggle with paediatrics. And this reminded me of...

Bead crochet ropes!
Started making these last October. Followed tutorial from this blog (lots of lovely, lovely work there!). It's quite annoying for me, because I don't like wearing jewelery but crocheting it gives ma a lot of satsisfaction and fun.

I really like how easy it is to make your own desings, I use free version of DB-Bead program along with good old MS Paint to save my results. Here are some of my creations:

Both are made from TOHO beads size 11/0 (Opaque: Pepper Red, Curry, Rainbow White, Turquoise, Jet, Milky: Kiwi). As a begginer I ordered wrong size of silver assembly rings and they are so small I have problems with attaching them to anything :(

And here are DB-Bead charts:



Back to work I guess...

EDIT: Hasiok says "hello!"


Have a nice day!

Gosia.

No comments:

Post a Comment