Thursday, January 8, 2015

Who's Hasiok?

I never made any New Years resolutions, but this year I made an exception!
Starting a blog about my hobby is my idea for being lazy and productive in the same time. It's also a way to keep my English writing skills on a decent level, since I already finished this part of my education.

I will start with sharing some of my own designs, and keeping track of my current WIPs.

Oh, and meet Hasiok:

He is my pet plush rat I bought just before Christmas. "Hasiok" means "dumpster" and he was named to honour a rodent who lives in a trashcan besides my flat. My husband never believed I saw a rat there, so I purchased this one to show him how does a rat look like.
Now Hasiok is an official blog mascot! What an advancement!

I look forward to this blogging adventure of mine.
(I should get a catchphrase)

Gosia.

No comments:

Post a Comment